- One cycling coat.
- Two pairs of gloves.
- One gym bag with swim stuff in it (fins, goggles, wet towel, wet suit, lock, defogging drops [that have never worked for me])
- One gym bag with clean running stuff in it (shorts, shirt, socks, sneakers, hat)
- One winter running hat.
- One pair of sweatpants.
- One race belt (new).
- Three running hats (Headsweats).
- One chocolate chip mini clif bar.
- Two Vanilla Bean Gus (unopened).
- One "Triathlete" magazine.
- Two "Bicycling" magazines.
- Three empty water bottles.
- One empty hand water flask.
- One bicycle helmet.
- One tire pump
- One pair cycling road shoes
- One pair cycling sunglasses
Rockstar research has found that you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their car so what does this tell about me ( in addition to that I needed to clean out my car - which I did)?
LOL, empty water bottles - check cycling shoes check brought most of everything else in the house a few weeks ago :)
Hmmm my dad cleaned 12 water bottles out of my car when I was home over Thanksgiving.
I dont remember what I found when I did a major cleaning in August, but right know its full of empty water bottle, powerbar wrappers, and empty muscle milk containers.
That's quite a list! I'm def part of the empty water bottle category, maybe I should get to that....
such a fun post and great idea. in my car - numerous water bottles, empty coffee cups, a yoga mat, various weights/barbells for Boot Camp, miscellaneous hats, gloves, coats and scarves for winter time fun. Perhaps a sled or two or maybe some snowshoes. hey, its a minivan so I can haul alot of junk around with me all the time - and usually do :)
holy crap you need to clean out your car more often. it's almost as junked up as mine.
Now I'm afraid to go clean out my car!
Post a Comment