- While driving in a car and seeing a bike on the back of another car, slow down to check out the bike to see if it was cooler than yours or if yours was cooler than it?
- Yell out "slowing" while driving in a car?
- Take a short cut to some place where you've never been before?
- Time how long it takes you to pee?
- While riding a bike, get lost on purpose?
- Say to yourself when race day has inclement weather, "if it wasn't safe, they wouldn't let us race?" Afterwards, realize you were a moron.
- When considering a vacation, check out if there is a race or a nice bike ride nearby?
- Wear rain gear when it wasn't yet raining knowing that if you didn't wear it it would rain at the most inopportune time and the rain gear prevented it from raining until after you were done?
- Pack TP for a run or ride as you knew there was a turtle trying to poke his head out of the shell and facilities were, at best, few and far between?
- While traveling, see a running store or a bike shop and have to stop to see if they had anything that you hadn't seen before?
- See a complete stranger wearing a race tee shirt and immediately think either "I did that race already" or "I want to do that race." Started talking to the person to see what they thought of the race.
- Think of weird things?
Copyright 2008-2020 Rockstartri.com
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Did you ever?
Posted by RockStarTri at 5/03/2012 06:14:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Would I admit it if I had?
I admit to 8
Have you ever been told while driving "stop tailgating" and your reply was "I am not tailgating, I am drafting"
Ha ha ha, every day I do at least one if not several of these!
so what? :)
The following are "yes" -
1, 3, 7, 9, 10, 11
12 is a trick question
guilty of 7-10-11
yes to over half of them. Since I started this tri thing I also look at every flag on the way home and think of which way I would ride my regular routes whether I'm riding that evening or not.
How did you know so much about me?!?!
Everything but 2 and 5.
Also, now that I mountain bike and have been working on my navigation, I can't trail run without watching for the best riding line, when I'm driving on a busy road I think of passing people in terms of downshifting at the best time to maintain momentum, and I don't run or ride anywhere without trying to picture how the terrain would look on a topographical map.
I think I have done all of those before. Great list!
Post a Comment