- The idiot light on my car said that one of the tires was "Low Pressure." It would have been nice if it said which one. I couldn't find a gas station with a gas pump that you didn't have to feed quarters into so I broke out my bike pump, set all the tires to 32 psi and the light went out.
- My wife and I were in the car the other day and we came to the corner at the end of our block. I saw a cyclist heading towards me and to make him less nervous from the hood of a minivan appearing I gave him the Fockers sign below. He saw it, put his hand on his heart and pointed back at me. My wife asked if I knew him. I answered no, why?
- The worst thing about my Quassy recon mission is that when I was done I wasn't able to say how many discrete hills there were as they all sort of melded together. The long hill, of course, stood out on its own.
- I feel so violated that two of my email accounts got hacked. First, sorry to everyone who got inadvertently spammed (hint: don't buy the little blue pills from that link). Second, I'm fixing it. Still, it is very annoying.
Copyright 2008-2020 Rockstartri.com
Monday, April 11, 2011
Posted by RockStarTri at 4/11/2011 06:59:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ha, so true about the tire pressure light. I can never figure it out - they all look okay unless they're flat!
I have the same complaint about the pressure light!
mini-vans scare the hell out of me!!! That was very kind of you to give him a heads up!
That stinks that your e-mail was hacked. Can't people who can do that kind of thing find something useful to do. Seriously,,,
Hahaha I love that you gave him the Focker look. Functional and funny!
Hey, at least you made a good connection with the bikker.
Tuesdays are always better. They are, aren't they?
I love the Fockers sign. Very cool. And reassuring.
After I've been out on my mountain bike, I always want to go back and photograph whatever hills, crazy terrian I rode so that I can talk about it on my blog.
Love the signal to the cyclist! We're all family, right?
Fockers sign, perfect!
That stupid pressure light makes me so angry everytime! One time I yelled at the light a few years ago asking it to tell me which one.....when I got out the rear diverside was flat....my wife still laughs and asks me if I need it to tell me which tire.
- How long did it take to pump up the tires?
- When we drive, we get it and really notice when our friends on 2 wheels are out there
- I got an email, didnt click the link.
I don't have a pressure light but maybe I should be glad I don't.
I have had my e-mail hacked into recently. I know a few others who have had the same issue lately. Not sure what is going on.
Good for you for letting the biker know you saw him. I will try to remember to do that.
I ignored that email from you b/c I knew you really didn't want me to buy Viagra. No worries, the hack happened to me too a few months ago but not the blue pill but an ipad.
I'm also commenting on your post about being broken. I do hope you are feeling much better now and that you are still doing St. A's.
Post a Comment