- I had my first toe nail casualty of the season when the whole toe nail of the middle toe on my right foot decided to vacate the premises.
- The battery on my laptop is, to use the technical term, crapping out. It only holds a charge for about 15 minutes. My family (except me) has completely converted over to the dark side (aka Apple) but I still have some stuff that only runs on a PC. It is hard to rationalize $2000 for a Macbook Air vs. $40 for a new battery or even $400 for a new PC laptop but that Macbook Air looks sweet.
- I ordered the battery.
- Then certain "features" of Internet Explorer stopped working for me. One of the symptoms was that I was no longer able to comment on blogs where the "embedded below post" attribute was used by the author. I
wastedspent hours trying to fix it without success. I ultimately installed Chrome and all now works fine with Chrome.
- None of the Apple computers in the household had this issue though so it was definitely something from the evil side of Redmond. The Macbook Air is still looking sweet.
- I saw a kid, estimated age of 10, wearing Yankee paraphernalia from head to toe walking into a sports bar with his father (similarly dressed) right before the Yankee game was supposed to start on Saturday. What was odd about this situation is that he was wearing a glove. It must be a long fly ball to make it into the bar a few counties away from the "House that George Built." The dad wasn't wearing a glove though.
- Ipads don't work well for me either.
- The Mets are over .500. Who woulda thunk it?