- One of my so called gifted children thinks that her greatest accomplishment at a very competitive music camp is that she has finally figured out the optimal ratio of peanut butter to jelly in the iconic sandwich. The other gifted child is pictured above playing her cello in Sunday afternoon's concert at the New England Music Camp.
- Hands are definitely not overrated.
- Since I couldn't drive due to my hands being wrapped and was taking drugs that recommend to not operate heavy machinery while under their spell, I had the experience of riding shot gun while my wife drove from Cape Cod to Maine. I am not a good passenger in a car. I wonder if that is a guy thing. At least I didn't do a "Driving Miss Daisy" by sitting in the back seat.
- I seemed to be the only one who was amazed that the local Walmart in Maine had a nail salon. My girls got a manicure since they explained it would look really cool to play string instruments really fast with nails done. I'm still looking for the reason why the needed a pedicure too. That wonder must also be a guy thing.
- When we left Maine at 3:30PM the car thermometer said it was 69 degrees. When we arrived home at 10:30pm the same thermometer said 82 degrees.
- Whoopie pies are good things. Never had them before.
- It is best to get off a bicycle feet first, not face first or hands first.
Yeah whoopie pies! My favorite are pumpkin ones with cream cheese filling...
Yeah, I don't know why, but all the Wally Worlds here have nail salons! Weird, right?
I am not a good passenger either.
I hope you are beginning to feel better!
The need for pedicure is related to need to wear flip-flops. How obvious is that one?
And I am totally in agreement with feet first vs. head or face-first.
May have to consider whoopie-pies.
Hope you are feeling better.
My husband can't be the passenger either. Even immediatly after surgery.
I hope your hands get better soon. Maybe a Wally World Manicure would help?
(Peanut butter and jelly IS important.)
Post a Comment